Waterproof Deck Contractor
Moisture’s a major concern for homeowners with decks. This is because, assuming your deck is built from wood, it absorbs water. This results in swelling and warping, occurring slowly over time. The exposure to water – such as what happens when it rains or snows – can also degrade the wood, cause mold and mildew to grow, and subsequently cause damage and health concerns.
An easy solution is a waterproof deck. This can be achieved in various ways, the simplest one perhaps being to apply a sealer. Another way is to use a waterproof material to build your deck from. As deck contractors ourselves, we know some methods to be more successful and long-lasting than others at waterproofing. As the best deck builders of waterproof decks in Toronto, GTA Decks would love to assist.
Quality and Satisfaction Guaranteed on Your Waterproof Deck
There’s a lot of reasons why Toronto homeowners come to GTA Decks seeking a decking contractor.
The materials we use certainly count for a lot. After all, you would not be able to have a waterproof deck without the right materials. In this case, that includes trex rain escape and bitumen torch down roof membrane. These are both very high quality deck materials that won’t quit on you through the unpredictably wet weather that sometimes hits Toronto.
If you’re unsure where to start with buying or building a waterproof deck for your home, we’re more than happy to be your guide. We can recommend different waterproof materials and building techniques to help keep your deck looking absolutely stunning, perpetually and permanently free from any moisture damage or mold.
Why Homeowners Want Waterproof Decks
Every deck should have some component of moisture protection to it. If your deck doesn’t, you’re opening up your investment to a lot of potential damage down the line. Having a waterproof material in place, you ensure your deck lasts. After all, a deck will be a valuable part of your property. You shouldn’t have to spend all this money only to have the material you chose consumed by moisture within a decade or less. Here’s more benefits to a waterproof deck.
- You don’t need to worry about discovering rotten deck materials in spring, after a long wet winter.
- You reduce the amount of moisture related maintenance required, without affecting durability or
- Waterproofing your deck keeps it looking its absolute best, retaining as much of its original color, texture, and aesthetic appeal as possible. You take out of the equation something else that could slowly eat away at its beauty.
- Every spring in Toronto, we are hit with usually a significant amount of showers, snow melting, and thunderstorms. A deck that isn’t waterproof will prematurely crack and require a replacement.
- You get several extra years out of your deck without having to replace any panelling or materials.
Why Choose Us
Quality workmanship aside, we’ve earned a reputation in the GTA over the past 30 years for delivering consistently reliable high quality deck contractor services. If you want the best waterproof deck contractor in Toronto, you’ve found them. We’ve installed hundreds across almost every region in Toronto, with no issues or failures. We’ve always left our customers happy, which says a lot about the quality of our work and our choice in waterproof deck materials.
If you are looking for a waterproof deck made from materials that are sealed and protected, we’d like to help. Contact GTA Decks for a free estimate and an assessment of your property today.
Best Quality Deck Material Choices