An Outdoor Living Space Design
As deck builders and Toronto landscapers, we hate to leave any property without an outdoor living space design in place. Landscaping plays an important role in communicating the right atmosphere across a deck, fence, and backyard. GTA Decks specializes in residential landscaping, building quality decks, railings, patios, fences, structure constructions, masonry, carpentry, and more.
You don’t build a house without some planning ahead of time. Landscaping is very much the same. Ask yourself, do you see yourself in your yard and outdoor living space – if not, re-design your environment. Landscaping is there to support and encourage outdoor use. It should be exciting, comfortable, and inclusive.
Find Landscaping Services in Toronto
There’s a reason why landscaping services are a must-have for many Toronto homeowners. Landscaping does a lot for property values when it comes time to sell but beyond that, landscaping gives a boost to your home’s aesthetic, creates a more livable space, and is inviting to guests, family, and friends. If you enjoy spending time outdoors, who wants to be looking at an unkempt yard? No one!
Landscaping uses a mix of texture, color, line, scale, spacing, and more to balance an environment on your property with elegance and character. Imagine a harmonious designed backyard that uniquely represents you. Landscaping isn’t just assembling pretty plants. This is anything but an exercise in lawn and gardening. It’s about maximizing the look and function across a yard, suiting it to you and what you hope to get from your outdoor time.
Using a Landscaping Contractor to Get the Job Done Right
When we landscape a property at GTA Decks, we want to ensure you are fully satisfied with the results. The first step towards that is in deciding how you want to use your outdoor living space. After you know that, next are some questions that are begging for answers.
- Some yards are on a hill which can make drainage a potential issue. If water drainage struggles on your property, you may need to have the area properly graded and/or employ something like synthetic grass which can provide better drainage.
- If you are in close proximity to your neighbors and/or want a little more privacy, elements like fencing can add a lot to maximizing the enjoyment of a space.
- A small yard needs its landscaping to manage traffic flow successfully without incorporating features too close together. After all, function is just as important as appearances.
- If you are in an area with a lot of wind and sunlight, we may recommend the building of elements like a privacy wall to cut down on the weather effects.
- A visually appealing centerpiece to your landscaping is a smart decision. Just like you’d develop an interior room, a point of focus gives us as landscapers something to build around. The visual poetry such an approach creates really takes advantage of a property’s potential.
Why Choose Us
With over 30 years of experience in deck building and landscaping, we know our stuff. As professional landscapers and deck builders, thousands of homes across the GTA display our work. It can be overwhelming landscaping, on your own. What a landscaping service like GTA Decks brings is an expert eye to guide, solve challenges, answer questions, and ensure your vision is achieved.
Once hired, we will ensure your property is conceived and optimized just the way you want. Thoroughly plan out the word and then, we’ll execute. Our team is experienced, extensively trained, and we don’t subcontract anything. From backyard to front, your landscaping is ours. Speak with a landscaper in Toronto at GTA Decks today and it’s our pleasure to offer a free no-obligation estimate.
Best Quality Deck Material Choices